DivorceCare for Kids Kit
DivorceCare for Kids is an exciting new program that helps your church start and sustain a divorce ministry for children ages 5–12. DC4K is designed to be used in conjunction with the adult DivorceCare program, creating an environment to foster healthier families.
DivorceCare for Kids is a complete curriculum kit that will equip your lay ministry team to lead 13 weekly group sessions. The curriculum includes DVD video segments, original music on CDs, Activity Books, a special divorce storybook, and strategies for games, activities, and crafts. Your DC4K kit also includes a comprehensive Leader’s Guide, a detailed Lesson Plans book, and a Leader Training Video.
When your church offers DC4K, hurting children will be introduced to a Christ-centered, biblical approach to healing!
- Leader’s Guide with step-by-step leader success tools, training and promotional materials, and guidance for running your DC4K ministry
- Lesson Plans book, with detailed leader instructions, an outline and agenda for each session, and weekly preparation lists
- 4 DVDs (with case) that contain 13 Kids Like Me dramas, 12 Stories from the Bible dramas, and a 3-part Leader Training Video
- 2 CDs — Kids Like Me and Kids Singing Bible Songs
- Storybook titled Stories for Kids in Divorce: A Read Aloud Storybook
- Flip chart of Alphabet Stretches & Weekly Scriptures
- Herby mascot puppet with 6 red interchangeable “feeling” faces
- Herby’s Feelings Poster
- Energy Ball
- 8 children’s Activity Books
- Publicity brochures and posters to promote your group
- Durable plastic carrying case for easy storage and transport of DC4K materials
- Access to our Leaders' Forum
- "Find a Group" listing on our website.