DivorceCare 4 Ministry Kit
The DivorceCare Ministry Kit equips your church with everything you need to start and run a DivorceCare ministry, whether in person or online.
With DivorceCare, your church will provide a safe place where hurting individuals can find hope and healing after a separation or divorce. DivorceCare is a seminar/support group ministry designed to be lay led. The 13 videos feature contemporary Christian counselors and teachers who share insights and testimonies of God’s mercy and grace, plus personal testimonies from people who have been through divorce.
Your kit includes:
- 13 session videos (on DVD and online) – Each 30-minute video features powerful interviews, expert advice, and relatable stories on topics relevant to people in a separation or divorce. You’ll have digital access to the videos, so you can host a group online.
- Leader's Guide (includes a full copy of the participant guide) – All-in-one book includes weekly agendas, discussion questions, tips for leading a group, and a participant guide.
- Participant Guide – This book features practical exercises, healthy living tips, articles, journaling ideas, Bible study, a video note-taking outline, and a gospel presentation.
- Surviving the Holidays video – Use this 30-minute video to host a special single-session holiday seminar during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season
- Surviving the Holidays Survival Guide – Participant guide for those who attend a Surviving the Holidays event
- A copy of “Living Forward: A Guided Journal by DivorceCare”
- Online leader training – Convenient access to complete online training for your DivorceCare volunteers
- Promotional videos – Short, promo videos to show during church announcements or to post on social media.
- Access to MyDivorceCare – An online resource with bonus content for participants.
- Access to LeaderZone Website
- Online group management tools
- "Find a Group" listing on our website
- Free ministry coaching
- Session videos have the option of turning on English subtitles for the hearing-impaired.
Only groups that comply with the DivorceCare Program Design qualify for a listing on the Find a Group search engine and access to online session videos. Use of the DivorceCare name and trademark is limited to groups that operate according to the DivorceCare Program Design.
NOTE: Church Initiative curriculums are sold to churches and those sponsored by churches. Ministry kits are sold with a 30-day guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a full refund (excluding shipping).